Monday, April 11, 2011

CED0599 Culminating Experience Week Two

Now that my SMART objectives are set, as well as the rest, I feel a lot better about the Culminating Experience project.

I do have 21 plus items to create over the next three weeks, and there's not a minute to spare. I've placed the major items in a spreadsheet using the Google Site function, which looks just as good, and if not better, than Excel. With the items there, I basiclly need to complete a little more than one item per day until May 1st. Some are more difficult than others, so I'll need to double up on about six of them. Pacing, it's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Starting in 1979, I have 10 years of full-time professional lighting experience for film and television; the majority of the experience is mainly television. I’ve probably lighted every situation possible from commercials to promotionals, news stories, talk shows, and an assortment of other genres or story forms. Since 1990, I have kept my lighting skills sharp by lighting part-time on a freelance level. At the same time, I have also periodically lighted theatrical venues on a contractual basis. From 1979 and until early 2009, I was an I.A.T.S.E., Local 18 member.